Monday, January 7, 2013

Week #51 - AH FOOL!

Hello Family!


This is going to be a short email and I apologize in advance for that! 

Anyway.....

New companion!!! Woo! And I got a good one too! His name is Elder Alejandro Viana from Tacuarambò, Uruguay! Woo! He has about 6 months in the mission, but before being companions with me he had already been serving as a district leader in good ol` Catàn. President said that this transfer we`d have some companionships with 2 `senior companions` to be able to learn from each other and to prepare for the 60 some odd missionaries we`ll be receiving in the next 2 or 3 transfers, and that`s what we have here in Parque San Martin: 2 senior companions ready to kill the area! (Well, I guess technically we`ll be SAVING the area, not killing it :) ) Elder Viana is full of energy and he`s ready to work. President already said that we`ll only be together for one transfer and that this is an `opportunity of our missions`. I have 5 weeks left now in Parque and we gotta do work (as my comp says) `AH FOOL!` (It`s like our battle cry to go out and do work :) )

So ya, Derek`s parents, Luis and Ramona, came to church for the first time yesterday and LOVED it. Ramona already said that she knows this church is true and I`m feeling like Luis is starting to feel the same. Be on the lookout for 2 baptisms at the end of this month ;)

Well shoot, is this email really going to be 2 little paragraphs? I guess so! I`m SO sorry to all those that read this little pathetic email, but I promise a much better, more detailed email next week. Sound good? Awesome. Well, I love you all so much and I hope you all had a great time celebrating the new year! 2013, seriously? Wow!!!

I love you!

Working AH FOOL,

Elder Nilsen

No comments:

Post a Comment