Monday, May 6, 2013

Week #68 - Bring it on Fog

Hey family!

This is gonna be the lamest email from me but I hope you all understand. It`s one of those `hey! I`m alive and doing well!` kind of emails. Sorry!

Been pretty dang busy this week taking care of things with missionary work and with some branch issues. Doing everything with a smile and faith.

I feel like I`m walking in a fog. I don`t know what`s up ahead, but I know I`m on the right path, so it`ll take me to where I need to go. The fog might prevent me from seeing, but it can`t stop me from feeling. Bring it on fog! Can`t stop me!

I love you so much!

Walking in the fog,

Elder Nilsen

1 comment:

  1. Geeze, this email leaves the rest of us in a fog too. I'm sure he's doing great.

    ReplyDelete