Monday, October 28, 2013

Week #93 - Ready to Reap

Hey family!

Well, we had transfer meeting today and so I have less time here on internet today and so that`s why this email is gonna be a dud and be super short. I`m still here in Castillo Central with Elder Tolaba, so no news there! I thought for sure I was gonna have my first hijo of the mission with the 54 new missionaries that got here (wow!), but I`m still sin un hijo. I`m sorry Elder Whitlock for not giving you a nieto still! Maybe next transfer!

Marcelo and Betiana are super capos. All is looking great for the casamiento here in a couple weeks and then their baptism! Woo! It`s a gran bendiciòn to be able to stay here in Castillo Central because we`re gonna have a killer month of November. We`ve filled our lamp quite nicely for November and we`re excited to see what kind of light is going to burn :) Time to reap what we`ve sown in October!

It was a tough one this past week, but I have felt my love grow SO incredibly much for all of you as I`ve prayed so sincerely for each one of you. I love you my dear family and I feel so grateful to Heavenly Father for having blessed me with you. I know that all things will work together for our good. I can`t see it now, but somehow things will all work out right? The important thing is to just trust in God and His perfect plan and not to worry about the little details. There`s work to do! Let`s reap!

I love you so much Nilsen clan :)

Ready to reap,

Elder Nilsen

No comments:

Post a Comment