Man it sure was great talking to you all this past week ;) Connection was super mas o menos, but I figure that we`ll be talking with a pretty good connection here soon enough ;) Focus, focus, focus...endure well to the end! Holy cow though! Talking to you all made me SUPER nervous to come home all of a sudden. I realized that I legitamately cannot speak fluent english! What the heck? How`d that happen? I never once thought that I`d be nervous for this change (going home), but now I`m a little nervous! I have no idea either what I`m gonna do when I get home...this whole time I`ve been on my mission I`ve always just told myself, `eh...you can figure that all out later` and I`m still saying that even now! I`ll figure it all out in 2 weeks. For now though...the work!
Marcelo came to church yesterday! Woo! He was actually sober too! We`re officially within the 2 weeks of his baptism now so he can`t drink no matter what or else the baptism`ll get postponed and I won`t be here for it ;( I have SO much faith though that he`s left the alcohol for good now and that he`s going to be baptized and confirmed on my last Sunday here in Argentina. Man though, with Marcelo, more than anyone else I`ve ever taught, I`m just so BOLD with him. I don`t know why, but I`m not tenative at all to tell him how the things are. I just straight up call him to repentance and I do it with so much love. I just want him to receive heaven`s blessings! I want him to have those blessings SO bad! I know he can`t have those blessings though unless he lives the gospel by having faith, repenting, being baptized, being confirmed, and enduring to the end. He`s got it. I know he can do it.
I love the gospel so much. It`s for everyone. It`s amazing to see people change. It`s amazing to see people become `new creatures in Christ`. I`ve had experience after experience after experience to show me that anyone can change. Anyone can accept it. It`s so cool to me to see how ANYONE can live the gospel in their lives if they choose to. Seriously though, ANYONE can do it! Heavenly Father needs every single one of His kids back, so He`s gonna provide the means so that EVERY child of His can return to live with Him. Gosh He loves us.
Sorry that this one is kinda short...I`m saving up my words for the epic last email that`s coming here in 2 weeks ;) Oh how I love to write...just not really feeling it today. Probably because I`m just dripping sweat and am swimming through the air I`m breathing because it`s so humid. Argentine summer....gotta love it ;)
Hey! I love you all ;) Have a great week! Happy New Year!
Helping His kids live it,
Elder Nilsen



No comments:
Post a Comment